Skills and Experience
- You will have proven experience of:
- Successfully driving a continuously improving set of activities, that meet the needs of the market and customers, on time and within budget.
- Building a strong professional relationship with customers and key stakeholders.
- Adhere and report on Key Performance Indicators that result in continuous improvement and efficiency.
- You will be:
- A strong collaborative team player, able to work well with other leaders, to ensure all functions work in concert to deliver high-quality services and outcomes.
- A strong and confident team player, able to demonstrate sound judgment in a variety of complex BAU scenarios.
- Have excellent planning and organizing skills to juggle between the multiple responsibilities assigned to them.
- You will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Good negotiation skills that can be used to bring better output from the suppliers while maintaining a healthy working relation with them.
- The ability to operate in a matrix environment, with skills in alignment, collaboration, and joint delivery.
- The ability to effectively work with teams.
- A strong alignment to RM's core behaviours: Be Brave, Win Together, Be Curious, Make it Simple
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed