BI Operations Engineer
- Develop and maintain analytics dashboards, reports, and visualizations to support business objectives using BI reporting tools.
- Capture and deliver reporting and analysis requirements for the Management team to agreed timescales, standard, visualising performance, identifying insights and trends and comparing to the appropriate benchmark data as required
- Provide rapid analysis of data for reports and presentations as required.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to evaluate data sources, identify key metrics, and develop data-driven insights.
- Continuously monitor performance of data extraction, identifying areas of improvement and providing solutions for optimization
- Ensure all process documentations are updated with relevant changes and prepare/control new documents when new processes are implemented.
- Work with UK team to understand report building to enable to pull the data
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- 3-5 years of work experience in Data Analysis, MIS and reporting.
- Experience in working with BI reporting tools.
- Experience in handling large volume of reports.
- Experience in data capture, validation and control that enable monitoring and reporting of data quality.
- Hands on experience working with global stakeholders.
- Experience in Tableau or Power BI
- Worked in an MNC.
Mandatory Soft Skill Requirement:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Effective project management and organisational skills.
- Flexible in approach to work and able to work on own initiative.
- Able to multi-task and achieve deadlines and targets with excellence.
- Highly analytical, numerate, and good statistical knowledge and reporting expert user in all information systems across the business and reporting tools.